And so, after much discussion on how to get to the final dungeon frog/men barbarians were encountered. And just into the start of the non-surprise round it was realized we'd missed an entire chart of underwater combat affects. And so the battle was reset to start and it was after 10 and so lo the night was called.
Tom Segara: Disgraceful. Good comic, though really only the bit about being from a multigenerational Spanish family and blowing other white dudes minds with his fluent espanol has stuck in my memory.
Grace & Frankie s.4: The Grace/Frankie bits concentrate more on the difficulties of aging.
DevilMan: CryBaby. Was that how this thing ended in the original anime? 'Cause What? The? FUCK?
Godzilla - Planet of the Monsters: Hah hah stupid humans, you thought you were takin' down Big G but it was only Gadzookie.
Schitt's Creek s.1: Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara are the Roses who are millionaires who have their business manager steal their fortune after not paying their taxes for years. So the government seizes pretty much all their assets, except for the town they bought as a joke. So the family has to move into the town of Schitt's Creek. Funny show. Even Chris Elliott is good in it.
One Day at a Time s.2: New romances and more family drama for the rebooted series.
And for once our group is really feeling the pain. We had to call it around the end of round 4 and I am still wondering if I should use the time rewind ability I got from a modified deck of many things to come back prepared or just avoid the fight entirely.
New Reads: Vivian Cathe's (ed) Humans Wanted
- Bruce Sterling's Schismatrix Plus
- C.B. Lee's Not Your Sidekick
- Charles E. Gannon's Fire With Fire
- Ken Liu's Wall of Storms
- A.J. Hartley's Firebrand
- Terry Pratchett's Thief of Time
- Greg Rucka/Matthew Southworth/Lee Loughridge's Stumptown v.1
Short Fiction: Julia Keller's the Tablet of Scapttar
New Reads: Gene Wolfe's Shadow of the Torturer
- T. Kingfisher's Clockwork Boys
- Mia Archer's Villains Don't Date Heroes
- Brandon Sanderson's Oathbringer
- Jay Styrvant's Perfect Stranges, Black Friday, Over Our Heads & Head Down
- Jim C. Hines' Terminal Alliance
- K.B. Spangler's Stoneskin
- Eric Flint/Paula Goodlett/Gorg Huff's 1637: the Volga Rules
- David Willis' Dumbing of Age: The Machinations of My Revenge Will Be Cold, Swift, and Absolutely Ridiculous: v.6
- Chris Claremont/Bob McLeod/Sal & John Buscema/Ron Frenz' the New Mutants: Epic Collection
- Brennan Lee Mulligan/Molly Ostertag's Strong Female Protaganist v.2
New Reads: Robin D. Laws' Blood of the City
- Chuck Wendig's Aftermath: Empire's End
- Matt Ruff's Lovecraft Country
- Barbara Hambly's Dragonbane
- Seanan McGuire's Down Among the Sticks & Bones
- Paul Cornell's Long Day in Lychford
- Martin Scott's Thraxas
- R.J. Ross' Rainbow Rush
Graphic Novels/TPBs/RPGs: Jason Keeley/Owen K.C. Stephens/James L Sutter (dev team) Starfinder: Alien Archive
- Chris Hastings/Gurihiru's the Unbelievable Gwen-poole: Beyond the 4th Wall: v.4
- G. Willow Wilson/Andrian Alphona/Takeshi Miyazawa's Ms. Marvel: Mecca: v.8
- Ben Aaronovitch/Andrew Catmel/Lee Sullivan's Rivers of London: Night Witch